Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm coming home!!!

It's been cold here in New Orleans... coats and pants weather... like Ohio maybe a month ago. I never thought it would get this way. People here are funny though. I saw a lady yesterday standing outside her trailer talking on the phone wearing full-out snow gear. Brrr! It's in the 60s!!!

I can't believe I've been down here since July (with a nice little roadtrip in between). It's nice being in one place for the transition of seasons.

But I can't wait to come home to Ohio! Not for the state itself, but for my family and friends. So this is my little update-

My address is now 1360 SR 314 N
Mansfield, OH 44903
Don't send anything more to the New Orleans address or Denver address because they won't be forwarding anything home to me.

See you soon...

No comments: