Monday, August 13, 2007

an update on updating...

That amazing internet signal I miraculously picked up at my home is no more. And I rarely feel like coming to town after work to update my blog...

so, just an update. I probably won't be updating much these days. If I remember at some point, i will bring my camara cord to town to post some of the amazing pictures I've taken the past few months here. Seasons have definitely changed since those last pics I put up. It's been so hot here and I've heard myself say things I never thought I'd ever say... "aah, shade." "Yay! It only got up to 98 today!" "Let's turn on the swamp cooler so we can wear sweatshirts." "Is that a cloud I see over there?!?"

I thought I was a total desert rat. But apparently, I do miss clouds and rain and sweatshirts. Went home for my friend Jamie's wedding last month and Ohio looked like a jungle with all the green. I hadn't seen an Ohio summer for three years. It was beautiful.

No comments: