Thursday, February 02, 2006

I wanted to post some pics from our travels but I've realized I'm not smart enough to figure out how to download pictures from webshots, so I'm directing traffic to Shawna again...

http://community.webshots.com/album/546738458vCtXVZ

...cause you don't want to miss:
-me seducing Benjamin Franklin
-Dexter the amazing doorknob turning kitty
-visits to Franklin and Greenville Colleges and seeing the two Megans again
-asking the Two Fat Guys for directions to the worlds largest ketchup bottle and getting honked at by inconsiderate citizens of Collinsville that take their landmark for granted
-riding the St. Louis arch
-4 words... Nuclear Waste Adventure Trail!!!
-reasons why Elvis Presley is still alive
-World's Largest Ball of Twine
-World's Largest Easel Painting
-finally spotting one of the famous hoola hooping man signs
_________________________________________________________

I've also been meaning to post, because I'm insanely obsessed with receiving mail and not giving it... (but also because some people have asked for it)

Juli Neff
AmeriCorps*NCCC
Walsh Hall, Room 136
3001 S. Federal Blvd.
Denver, CO 80236

ATTENTION, MOM: THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! (if you plan on sending your famous chex mix or anything...) Mail takes awhile to get here and I wouldn't suggest sending anything perishable (which does not discount Mrs. Freshleys) because we will be going on spike on February 25 and they don't mail us packages while we're gone for those 6 weeks. We do come back for a week in between spike projects.

2 comments:

pk said...

Hey, we're practically neighbors now ;-) Though Rapid City is 6 hours from Denver, I find myself getting down there about once every month or two for something. This past week it was an opportunity to ski at the lovely Copper Mountain with a friend. Maybe we'll bump into each other?

juli said...

Maybe we will? I'm only around here til the 24th and then we go on our first round of spike. I'd jump on board for the skiing thing, but I've only skiied once and I don't remember making it off the bunny hill... You probably know more about Denver than any of us do then. Let me know if you're coming down.