Thursday, February 09, 2006

try this instead

I have a couple brothers going to law school... they're good with their words and they have the ability to talk out of their butts and still sound intelligent. My little brother has been using bigger words than me since he was 5. My oldest brother is good at keeping his mouth shut though, most of the time. I have a hard time saying anything... I like describing things. That's easy. It's there, in front of you, no worries about whether I'm right or not. I'm just terrible about speaking my opinion, really terrible.

So... about this NCCC thing, I'm guessing he gives me permission since he posted his website, I'm directing traffic to http://imnewherenyc.blogspot.com/2006/02/getting-things-done.html

He has some good ideas, and a good attitude about it, unlike me.

No comments: